Book Title: Foundations of American Education, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package (8th Edition) (What's New in Foundations / Intro to Teaching)
Author: L. Dean Webb
- Start Where You Are, But Don’t Stay There: Understanding Diversity, Opportunity Gaps, and Teaching in Today’s Classrooms
- Exceptional Learners: An Introduction to Special Education, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package (13th Edition)
- Exceptional Lives: Special Education in Today's Schools, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package (8th Edition)
- Prose Reader Essays for Thinking, Reading and Writing, MLA Update (11th Edition)
- Integrating Music into the Elementary Classroom
- Essentials of Educational Psychology: Big Ideas To Guide Effective Teaching, plus MyLab Education with Enhanced Pearson eText, Loose-Leaf Version -- ... New in Ed Psych / Tests & Measurements)
- ED PSYCH (with CourseMate, 1 term (6 months) Printed Access Card) (New 1st Editions in Education)
- Perspectives on Argument (8th Edition)
- Essentials of Biology
- Literature Through the Eyes of Faith: Christian College Coalition Series
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
This classic text provides a clear picture of why the fundamentals of American education are important to today’s teachers–and how the evolution of education affects today’s teaching and learning. It focuses on helping students become highly qualified teachers by connecting theory and practice, examining the philosophical and historical roots of education as well as its current structures, and exploring the real-life challenges facing teachers and the future of education and the teaching profession. Comprehensive, up to date, and balanced, Foundations of American Education shows students how to read, think about, and respond to current educational issues; asks them to reflect on how the past influences education today; and helps to prepare them to become professional educators. The new edition provides a fresh look at such topics as government involvement in education, the national standards, student achievement data, charter schools, and the minority to majority demographic shift in the student population. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded videos and assessments.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134026411 / 9780134026411 Foundations of American Education, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0134027531 / 9780134027531 Foundations of American Education, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
0134027663 / 9780134027661 Foundations of American Education, Loose-Leaf Version