Book Title: Google Forms in the Classroom
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Kathe L Santillo M.Ed.
- 50 Things You Can Do With Google Classroom
- Google Drive & Docs in 30 Minutes (2nd Edition): The unofficial guide to the new Google Drive, Docs, Sheets & Slides
- 50 Things to Go Further with Google Classroom: A Student-Centered Approach
- The HyperDoc Handbook: Digital Lesson Design Using Google Apps
- Introduction to Google Classroom: An Easy-to-Use Guide to Taking Your Classroom Digital
- Creating a Google Apps Classroom: The Educator's Cookbook (Classroom Resources)
- Google Docs (Quick Study)
- Hacking Google for Education: 99 Ways to Leverage Google Tools in Classrooms, Schools, and Districts (Hack Learning Series) (Volume 11)
- Google Classroom: The Ultimate Guide to Learn Google Classroom Fast (2016 Updated User Guide, Google Guide, Google Classrooms, Google Drive, Google ... (Google, internet, user guides) (Volume 1)
- The Google Apps Guidebook: Lesson, Activities and Projects Created by Students for Teachers
This is a second edition updated to include the latest Google Forms features! Step-by-step instructions and tons of screenshots fill this 158 page book! This is a one-of-a kind book for teachers and administrators who want to improve and streamline their electronic assessments, Common Core lessons, classroom management tools, communications, and more using the free online app, Google Forms. Google Forms can be used for: • Surveys and polls • Classroom management tools • Formative and summative assessment tools • Reading logs • Parent/student/volunteer sign-up sheets • Quizzes • Writing Prompts • Rubrics • Reading Journals • Lesson Plan Bank • ANY classroom document! Google Forms are simple to create, but can be extremely valuable. Using Google Forms in the classroom, a teacher (or even students) can create, collate, process, and share data easily and effectively. This book will walk you step-by-step through all of the processes of using Google Forms in the classroom: • setting up a Google account • creating and customizing multiple types of Forms • formatting and evaluating data • add multimedia to quizzes and lessons to make them interactive • using add-ons to really make Google Forms work for you • creating branching lessons and quizzes for differentiated instruction • adding multimedia to use Forms as writing prompts to encourage critical thinking • creating self-grading quizzes Also included are detailed instructions for using the free add-ons, Flubaroo, for automatic grading, and Autocrat, a free, powerful document merge app that lets you create professional or creative documents, such as letters or award certificates, right from the data entered into a Google Form. Benefits of Google Forms Include: • PAPERLESS! No rushing to the copier to copy tests and forms • Instant feedback for real-time data driven decisions • Access with mobile devices ANYWHERE • Fits perfectly into online learning coursework • Engages students • Your data is all in one place and can be immediately and easily shared • Create and archive lessons to re-use each school year • Using branching feature to differentiate instruction • All data is available in one convenient location Using Google Forms instead of paper documents can greatly streamline your classroom management tasks; make assessment more efficient, support data-driven decisions, and enhance sharing with parents, colleagues, and administrators. You’ll wonder how you ever managed your classes without it!