Book Title: Kaplan GED Test Reasoning Through Language Arts Prep 2015: Book + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Author: Caren Van Slyke
Strategies, practice, and review for the Reasoning Through Language Arts GED Test from a top expert.
- Kaplan GED Test Mathematical Reasoning Prep 2015: Book + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Kaplan GED Test Social Studies Prep 2015: Book + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Kaplan GED Test Science Prep 2015: Book + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Kaplan GED Test 2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review: Online + Book (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Kaplan GED Test Premier 2016 with 2 Practice Tests (Online, Book, Videos & Mobile) (Kaplan Test Prep)
- McGraw-Hill Education RLA Workbook for the GED Test
- GED Test 2017 Strategies, Practice & Review with 2 Practice Tests: Online + Book (Kaplan Test Prep)
- GED Test Premier 2017 with 2 Practice Tests: Online + Book + Videos + Mobile (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Nursing School Entrance Exams: General Review for the TEAS, HESI, PAX-RN, Kaplan, and PSB-RN Exams (Kaplan Test Prep)
- CliffsNotes Anatomy & Physiology Quick Review, 2ndEdition (Cliffsnotes Quick Review) (Cliffs Quick Review (Paperback))
The GED is a high school equivalency test that is recognized by educational institutions and employers throughout the United States and Canada. Every year, hundreds of thousands of individuals obtain GED diplomas or certificates as a first step toward academic or professional advancement. While other GED guides are designed for classroom use, Kaplan's GED Test Reasoning Through Language Arts Prep 2015
is a self-study program for the Reasoning Through Language Arts GED Test .
Kaplan's Reasoning Through Language Arts GED self-study system includes:
Looking to prep for all 4 sections of the GED Test? Get this same printed content plus the other 3 subjects, and more expert online videos in Kaplan's GED Test Premier 2015 with 2 Practice Tests.
- 150+ practice questions with detailed explanations
- 2 Full-length Reasoning Through Language Arts practice sections—1 in the book and 1 online
- In-book diagnostic pretest to help you set up a personalized study plan for the book and online materials
- 10+ online videos with expert instruction and explanations
- Expert strategies for tackling the exam, both in the book and in online videos
- Effective strategies for writing extended responses and short answers